The extra money you make can be used for new projects, additional teaching equipment or even day trips out... and the best part is it’s completely FREE to do!
Here's how it works
- Get everyone collecting! Ask friends, family and teachers if they have any unwanted items they’d like
to contribute to help raise money for your school. To find out what stuff you can sell visit the ‘What stuff can I sell page’.
- Nominate a collector - A great idea is to nominate a person to be responsible for collecting all the items.
- Once you’ve finished collecting, simply enter all of your items into our Valuation Engine online and get an instant price.
- Complete your order on behalf of your school.
- Send us your stuff for FREE, using our FREE fully insured Courier Service or our super-convenient FREE Send Service.
- Choose how you’d like to get paid.
- Then start thinking about how the extra CASH you’ve raised can help your school.
What to collect
It really is EASY to raise extra CASH for your school using musicMagpie, items you can get CASH for include:
- CDs, DVDs & Games
- Laptops / PCs / Netbooks
- iPods, iPads, iPhones
- Flatscreen Monitors
- Games Consoles
- Mobile Phones
- GHD Hair Straighteners
- Other Tablets
- Apple TVs
Once you’ve collected all your items, just type in the barcode of your CDs, DVDs or Games, enter the make and model of your Tech and Electronics or enter the brand and garment type of unwanted clothes into our Valuation Engine and start making extra CASH for your school!
How do we go about collecting unwanted stuff?
Every school is different but here are a few tips that will help you collect
unwanted CDs, DVDs, Games, Clothes, Tech & Electronics:
- Send a letter home to all pupil’s parents,
- Tell everyone about the campaign in your school newsletter
- Include it on your school web site/notice boards,
- Put posters up around the school,
- Contact local businesses to see if their staff will help,