Selling CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays & Games
All CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays and Games sold to us are checked by our quality control team during our quality assessment process. musicMagpie will not make payment for, or return to the sender/seller/user any CDs, DVDs Blu-Rays or Games delivered in the following condition:
- If ANY of the original disks from the original item are missing.
- If the disk in the case does not match the cover and / or sleeve notes.
- If some, or any, of the cover and / or sleeve notes are missing.
- If the cover and / or sleeve notes OR the disk are irretrievably damaged and cannot be refurbished e.g. the disk is cracked or very badly scratched or the cover, cardboard case and / or sleeve notes are water damaged, ripped or torn.
- If the cover, the disc artwork and/or the sleeve notes are defaced in any way.
- If musicMagpie suspects the product is 'non original' in any way. Please note, this matter is taken very seriously and musicMagpie reserves the right to take further action as appropriate regarding ‘non original’ recordings or fakes. Please see the conditions given herein these Terms and Conditions for more information about users sending or attempting to sell non-original, counterfeit or fakes to us which can be found in the section of these Terms and Conditions entitled ‘Selling Your Stuff – General Conditions’.
- If the barcode you entered on our website(s), mobile applications or online valuation systems for valuation is NOT identical and/or evident on the cover, disc artwork and/or sleeve notes of the item received.
- If no barcode is present we reserve the right to reject the item.
- If, when quality assessed by our team, we find that the CD you have sent to us and/or valued on our site is in fact not a CD album but a CD single, we reserve the right to fail that item and under our Terms and Conditions deal with that item as we do with all items that fail quality assessment.
- If any Game does not have all the original instruction booklets in addition to the original art work.
Where CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays and games are rejected for any of the above reasons, musicMagpie’s decision is final. Users will be kept informed via email updates and by us providing updates to the relevant transaction within their musicMagpie online account, if one or more of their items have failed quality control.
If any Game is sent to us that is of a format that we do not accept which is described below:
We only accept Games on the following formats: Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii, Wii U, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, PSP and PS Vita. Individual Games on these formats will be accepted by title, and not all game titles will be accepted, regardless of whether they are on an accepted format. For clarity we DO NOT accept PC Games.
For CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays and games the prices offered to you by us are valid for six (6) months from the date that they are offered to you and you complete a valid transaction on our webservice(s), website(s) and/or mobile application(s) and after that period you understand, accept and agree that should we not process your items at our warehouse within the period (six (6) months) that the offer price is valid, that we may revalue your items. In the event that we do have to revalue your items, you hereby understand and agree to the ‘new offer prices’ following the revaluation, as determined by us at our sole discretion, and that we will process your items and your payment in accordance with the ‘new offer prices’ only. We will contact you, usually, via email in the event that this happens.
For CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays and games - You accept and agree that when creating a single Order with musicMagpie you cannot sell multiples of the same product(s) and that you will not attempt to create multiple Orders in order to sell multiples of the same product(s) to us without our express permission. The order minimum and maximum item limits and/or requirements are posted on our webservice(s), website(s) or mobile application(s) and form part of these Terms and Conditions and musicMagpie reserves the absolute right to vary these from time to time at its sole discretion.