Removing iCloud from iMac and Mac Pro
Please note: If you delete any data manually while signed into iCloud, this will remove the content from your iCloud account and any linked devices.
1. Click ‘System Preference’.
2. Select ‘iCloud’.
3. Uncheck the ‘Find My Mac’ checkbox.
4. Sign out of iCloud and enter your Apple ID.
Removing your iCloud account remotely using your PC or laptop
1. Switch off your device.
Go to iCloud.com
2. Log into iCloud.com using your Apple ID.
3. Click ‘Find my iPhone’.
4. Select your device from the ‘All Devices’ drop-down menu.
5. Click ‘Remove from Account’.
6. Click ‘Remove’ on the confirmation message.