How to remove Activation Lock from your Apple Watch
Please note: If you delete any data manually while signed into iCloud, this will remove the content from your iCloud account and any linked devices.
1. Hold your Apple Watch and iPhone close together
2. Open the ‘Watch’ app on your phone and tap ‘My Watch’
3. Tap ‘Apple Watch’ then select ‘Unpair Apple Watch’
4. Enter your Apple ID password and tap again to confirm.
How to remove Activation Lock from your Apple Watch remotely
1. Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID
Go to iCloud.com
2. Open ‘Find My Watch’.
3. Go to ‘My Devices’ and select your Apple Watch.
4. Click the ‘Erase Apple Watch’ next to your device.