Sell Your Broken iPhone 7 For Cash

To sell your broken iPhone 7, please select the model and capacity of your device from the list below then choose the ‘Poor’ condition on the following page.


Get a FREE instant price for your Tech


Put your stuff in a box (any box will do)


Send your stuff for FREE


Get paid by bank transfer or PayPal!

Sell My Broken iPhone 7

If you’re wondering “where can I sell my broken iPhone 7?”, musicMagpie is the best place! 

If your iPhone 7 has any of the following faults, we’ll accept it: 

  • Heavy signs of scratching and/or wear on device
  • Liquid damage
  • Any functional defect and/or intermittent issues

Please note: we cannot accept devices that are missing components, crushed, bent or snapped in half.

Ready to sell your broken iPhone 7? Just follow these easy steps: 

  1. Select your iPhone 7, storage, condition and whether it’s locked to a network or unlocked. Make sure to choose the ‘Poor’ condition.
  2. Put your broken iPhone 7 into a secure box and send it to us for FREE! 
  3. Thanks to our Fast Same Day Payments, you’ll get paid the day we receive your iPhone 7 via PayPal or Bank Transfer

If you choose the wrong condition, our expert technicians will regrade your device and send you a new offer. 

E-waste is the world’s fastest-growing waste stream, so by recycling your devices with us you’ll help reduce e-waste.

You’ll also contribute to a circular economy where products are repaired, refurbished and reused. 

Help keep products in circulation for longer by recycling your broken iPhone 7 today - it’s smart for you…smart for the planet!

We’re the UK’s #1 recycling service and we’ve paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers.

You’ll get an instant price and we’ll lock in your broken iPhone 7 for 21 days, giving you enough time to upgrade!

Plus, our Tech Price Promise means you'll get paid the first price we offer for your broken device or we’ll return it to you for FREE.

When you sell your broken iPhone 7 with musicMagpie, we’ll recycle it responsibly.

95% of the devices we buy are refurbished and resold on the musicMagpie Store, Amazon and eBay. The other 5% are used for parts to help give products a second life. 

What are you waiting for? Recycle your broken iPhone with musicMagpie for cash today!

Want to sell more than just your broken iPhone 7? Take a look at what other broken iPhone devices you can trade in with us:

Trade in your broken iPhone 7 with musicMagpie!

Sell Now