Exam board: AQA
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
Stretch and challenge students with the 2nd edition of this introduction to higher level mathematics. Plenty of practice activities, worked solutions and exercise questions help students to master the mathematical reasoning skills they need to succeed and prepare for the transition from GCSE (9-1) to A-level.
- Build understanding of mathematics with discussion points, thought-provoking activities and rigorous exercise questions.
- Develop problem-solving skills and learn to use mathematical arguments with step-by-step worked examples.
- Be mindful of possible misunderstandings; common pitfalls are noted throughout the text.
- Check knowledge and understanding with a topic checklist of key points and learning objectives at the end of each chapter.
- Embed understanding with free online access to narrated step-by-step examples on the Hodder Education website.
- Helps students to achieve their potential with two practice papers.