Exam Board: AQA, OCR, Edexcel, WJEC, WJEC Eduqas
Level: GCSE (9-1)
Subject: English literature
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: Summer 2017
Enable students to achieve their best grade in GCSE English Literature with this year-round course companion; designed to instil in-depth textual understanding as students read, analyse and revise Much Ado About Nothing throughout the course.
This Study and Revise guide:
- Increases students' knowledge of Much Ado About Nothing as they progress through the detailed commentary and contextual information written by experienced teachers and examiners
- Develops understanding of plot, characterisation, themes and language, equipping students with a rich bank of textual examples to enhance their exam responses
- Builds critical and analytical skills through challenging, thought-provoking questions that encourage students to form their own personal responses to the text
- Helps students maximise their exam potential using clear explanations of the Assessment Objectives, annotated sample student answers and tips for reaching the next grade
- Improves students' extended writing techniques through targeted advice on planning and structuring a successful essay
- Provides opportunities for students to review their learning and identify their revision needs with knowledge-based questions at the end of each chapter
Lovely book, very nice quality with a thorough setting out of all the important aspects of the play. Great to work through alongside the play and accessible enough for students who struggle with English to dip in and out of as they need it...Great for students of different abilities.
Victoria Daniels - Amazon reviewer