The album takes the listener on a breathtaking journey through the Swedish wilderness and the changing seasons. Hans Lundin's six new compositions draw influences from the landscapes he witnesses during his solitary countryside biking treks as well as from a less known part of his own vast song catalogue. Lean back, relax and immerse yourself in the sonic forest of Urskog, or better yet use it as the soundtrack for your own wilderness excursion!
1) The Frozen Dead of the Night (18.55)
2) In a World of Pines (10.06)
3) Urskog (8.00)
4) Wilderness Excursion (9.00)
5) In the Wastelands of My Mind (6.16)
6) The Bitter Setting Sun (15.22)