Unlock your full potential with these revision guides which focus on the key content and skills you need to know.
With My Revision Notes for AQA AS Chemistry you can:
- Take control of your revision: plan and focus on the areas you need to revise with content summaries and commentary from author Rob King
- Use the worked examples to improve your understanding of chemical calculations
- Apply chemical terms accurately with the help of definitions and key words on all topic
- Improve your skills to tackle specific exam questions with self-testing and exam-style questions and answers
- Get exam-ready with last-minute quick quizzes at www.hodderplus.co.uk/myrevisionnotes
Rob King teaches chemistry at Radley College and is the author of the AS and A2 Chemistry Student Workbooks, published by Philip Allan.
Graham Curtis (Editor) has been a Head of Chemistry and Head of Science for many years. He also writes for Chemistry Review and is the author of a number of chemistry textbooks.