Sell iPhone 14 with musicMagpie

Ready to sell iPhone 14? Please select the device you want to trade in.

iPhone 14
iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro Max
iPhone 14 Pro Max

Get a FREE instant price for your Tech


Put your stuff in a box (any box will do)


Send your stuff for FREE


Get paid by bank transfer!

Sell your iPhone 14 with musicMagpie

Just follow these simple steps:

  1. Get an instant valuation by selecting the capacity, network and condition of your device.
  2. Pack it into a box and send it for FREE, along with any other items you want to sell (the more you sell, the cheaper your upgrade will be!).
  3. We’ll pay you the same day your items arrive by bank transfer.

We’ll lock in your valuation for 21 days, which gives you time to sort out your new phone before sending your old one to us!

We know selling your phone online can be daunting too, so for your peace of mind, we offer our Tech Price Promise: we’ll pay the first price we offer, or you can request your item back for FREE.

If you don’t want to post your device, simply head to your nearest SMARTDrop Kiosk with your phone and get paid instantly!

We buy iPhone models from across the entire range, including:

You can also sell mobile phones from Samsung, Google and many more manufacturers.

Are you still deciding whether to upgrade to an iPhone or a Samsung phone? We've got some blog posts to help you! Check out 'iPhone 14 vs Samsung Galaxy 23' and 'iPhone 14 vs iPhone 13 the biggest differences'. 

Here are just a few reasons!

  • Our trade-in service is super fast and easy to use. You don’t have to worry about auctions, fees or unreliable buyers. Just tell us what you want to sell, send it to us and we’ll pay you for it quickly!
  • We’ve paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers…
  • …and we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on hundreds of thousands of reviews!
  • We’ve won ‘Best Recycling Service’ at the What Mobile Awards six years running.
  • We recycle 95% of the products we buy, with the other 5% used to refurbish other items. Trading in with us helps to reduce e-waste and protect the planet.

We will always give you our best possible price based on the information you give us, but there are a couple of steps you can take to make sure you’re getting the best value for your phone.

  1. Sell it as soon as you can. Phones depreciate quickly; the longer you wait to sell a phone, the more value it’ll lose!
  2. Keep it in good condition. We pay more for phones without scratches, dents and bumps!
  3. Unlock your phone. We can pay you more if your phone isn’t locked to a network!

Yes, you can. We’ll give you three condition options to choose from when selling your phone - simply pick the one that most accurately describes your phone. Check out our ‘Sell Broken iPhone’ page for all the info you need!

Our expert technicians will assess your phone when it arrives, so please make sure to pick the condition that best suits your phone. Otherwise, we may need to regrade it!

There are just four things you need to do:

  • Sign out of your iCloud account (this is really important!)
  • Erase all content and settings
  • Remove your SIM card (and any other accessories like cases)
  • Unpair your iPhone from your Apple Watch (if you have one)

Take a look at our guide to removing your iCloud account from your iPhone if you need a little help.


E-waste, which includes phones, is the fastest-growing waste stream in the world. Left unchecked, it will continue to grow and pollute our land, air and sea with all manner of nasty chemicals.

Therefore, it’s on all of us to make sure the products we use are recycled properly when we no longer need them… and one of the easiest ways to do that is to trade in your tech with musicMagpie. We recycle 95% of the products we buy (with the other 5% used to refurbish other items), helping to reduce e-waste, cut carbon emissions and save precious resources.

Trade in your iPhone 14 the smart way!

Related blogs

Close up of a dark purple iPhone being held in someone’s hand.
iPhone 15 vs iPhone 14: What’s improved?

We've picked out some of the most noteworthy improvements between the two iPhone ranges to help you pick between iPhone 15 vs 14!

Read More
3D renders of white and black iPhone 14 models
Alternatives to the iPhone 14

Looking for an alternative to the iPhone 14? Whether you're looking for an Android alternative or another iPhone option, here are some of our top iPhone 14 alternatives!

Read More
Purple iPhone Pro model lay on a leather surface with camera and back of device pointing upwards.
iPhone 14 prices by model

Want to know how much the iPhone 14 series costs compared to the iPhone 13 range? Here’s everything you need to know about the iPhone 14 prices!

Read More


Looking for something else?