How Much Is An Old Apple Watch Worth?
Trade in the smart way with musicMagpie! Sell your Apple Watch for up to £172 today. The value of your device depends on the model, storage and condition.
*This price is subject to change and is based on an Apple Watch Series 5 44mm GPS + Cellular Titanium in good condition
Sell your Apple Watch Nike Series, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Series 5 and more today.
How To Sell Your Apple Watch?
Get a valuation for your Apple Watch in seconds! Just follow these easy steps!
- Choose the model you want to sell, the storage and tell us the condition your item is in - choose from ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ or ‘Faulty’
- Pop your Apple Watch into a secure box and send it for FREE!
- Don’t wait around to get paid! We’ll pay you the day we receive your Apple Watch, thanks to our Fast Same Day Payments via PayPal or Bank Transfer
For more information about the selling process, head over to our how it works page.
How do I sell my Apple Watch for the best price?
Here’s a few things to make sure you get the best price for your Apple Watch!
- Look after your Apple Watch! The better condition your item is in, the more we’ll pay for it!
- Lock in the price for 21 days so you’ve got enough time to upgrade!
- Trade in your Apple Watch as soon as possible to make sure the value doesn’t go down!
Why Trade In Your Apple Watch With musicMagpie?
musicMagpie is the best place to trade in your Apple Watch! Whether you’re looking to sell your Apple Watch Sport or trade in Apple Watch Nike Series, you’re in the right place.
We’re the UK’s #1 recycling service and have paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers!
You’ll also help reduce e-waste and save valuable materials by recycling your Apple Watch today - it’s smart for you... smart for the planet!
If that wasn’t enough, you won’t be waiting around to get paid, thanks to our Fast Same Day Payments.
Finally, our Tech Price Promise means we’ll pay you the first price we offer for your Apple Watch or we’ll return your item for FREE.
Can I Trade In My Apple Watch If It's Broken?
You can trade in a broken Apple Watch if it has any of the following faulty conditions:
- Not fully functional
- Does not power on or has faulty battery/charging issues
- Faulty buttons, ports or 3D Touch
- GPS not working or won’t connect to a network (if cellular)
- Cracks, damage to screen or case
- Apple Watches must have iCloud removed
How To Prepare Apple Watch To Sell
There are a few things you can before selling your Apple Watch, follow these steps:
- Choose Settings on your Apple Watch and go to general
- Choose reset
- Erase all contents and settings
- Enter the passcode
- Confirm you want to reset the device and erase all of the data