How much can I sell my iPhone XS for?
The value of your iPhone XS will depend on its capacity and condition, but we'll tell you upfront how much we're currently paying. Our three conditions are ‘ Good’, ‘Poor’, and ‘ Faulty’. The capacity and network of the device will also affect the trade in price.
How can I trade in my iPhone XS?
Selling your iPhone XS is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Tell us the capacity, choose from 64GB, 256GB and 512GB
- State the condition of the phone. We’ll give you a FREE instant price with no auctions or fees!
- Pop your iPhone XS into a box and send it to us for FREE
- With our Fast Same Day Payments, you’ll get paid the day we receive your items by bank transfer, PayPal or cheque
How to reset iPhone XS to sell
We take your privacy seriously and encourage you to wipe your information on your device before sending it to us. Here are some steps to follow:
- Sign out of your iCloud account! Do this before you wipe your content and settings so you don’t lose anything. For more information, check out our page on how to remove your iCloud account.
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- If you have an Apple Watch connected to your iPhone XS then disconnect it
Can I sell broken iPhone XS?
We accept phones which are cracked or cosmetically damaged. Make sure that if you are recycling a broken iPhone XS, state its condition as ‘Faulty’. Our page ‘ how to sell broken phones’ will help with any queries.
Why should I trade in my iPhone XS with musicMagpie?
We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot with over 140,000 reviews! Most importantly we’re the UK’s most trusted mobile phone recycling service!
We’ve won loads of awards! Including Best Recycling Service at the 2018 & 2019 TechRadar Mobile Choice Awards and the What Mobile Awards ‘16, ‘17, ‘18 &’19.
Plus we guarantee to pay the first price we offer for your iPhone XS trade in or we’ll return it for FREE! Why wouldn’t you?