How much can I sell my iPhone XR for?
The value of your iPhone XR depends on its condition and storage capacity. Our three conditions are ‘ Good’, ‘Poor’, and ‘ Faulty’. The capacity and network of the device will also affect the trade in price.
How can I sell my iPhone XR?
Selling your iPhone XR is super easy! Follow these simple steps:
- Tell us the capacity of your phone, choose from 64GB, 128GB or 256GB
- State the condition of your device. We’ll give you a FREE instant price with no auctions, fees or unreliable buyers to worry about!
- Pop your iPhone XR into a box and send it to us for FREE through our send options
- Our Fast Same Day Payments ensure you’ll get paid the day your phone arrives by bank transfer, PayPal or Cheque.
Our Tech Price Promise guarantees you get the first price we offer or we’ll send your iPhone XR back for free. For more information check out our how it works page. Sell Apple iPhone today!
How to reset iPhone XR to sell
Before you trade in your iPhone XR with us, follow these steps to ensure your private information is wiped properly:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting your content and settings so you don’t lose the content synced to iCloud. Check out how to remove an iCloud account from your phone
- Erase content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- If you have an Apple Watch, unpair the device from your iPhone XR
How much is a cracked iPhone XR worth?
You can still sell your iPhone XR if it is cracked or cosmetically damaged. Make sure to state its condition as ‘Faulty’. Check out this page for more information on how to sell broken phones.
Why should I trade in my iPhone XR with musicMagpie?
We’re the UK’s most trusted mobile phone recycling service! We are rated Excellent on Trustpilot with over 140,000 reviews.
We’ve won a ton of awards too, including Best Recycling Service at the 2018 & 2019 TechRadar Mobile Choice Awards and the What Mobile Awards ‘16, ‘17, ‘18 &’19.
If that wasn’t enough, we guarantee to pay the first price we offer for your iPhone XR trade-in or we’ll return it for FREE! Why wouldn’t you?