Sell iPad 9 for Cash!

Wondering "how can I sell my iPad 9?" Get an instant price, send it for free and receive Fast Same Day Payments with musicMagpie! Find out how much you can make for your Apple iPad 9 trade-in by selecting the product you want to sell.

APPLE IPAD 9th Gen Wi-Fi
APPLE IPAD 9th Gen Wi-Fi

Get a FREE instant price for your Tech


Put your stuff in a box (any box will do)


Send your stuff for FREE


Get paid by bank transfer!

Trade in your iPad 9 with musicMagpie!

The value of your iPad 9 (also known as the iPad 2021) depends on a number of factors, including its condition and market conditions at the time. As a general rule, though, it’s better to sell your iPad 9 (and any tech) as soon as you can to beat the effects of depreciation. So if you have an iPad 9 lying around doing nothing, sell it today and get cash for your next upgrade!

We’ve made it super easy to sell your iPad 9. Just follow these simple steps!

  1. Select your iPad 9 model from the list above.
  2. Tell us what condition it’s in to get a FREE instant valuation.
  3. Pop your iPad 9 (and anything else you want to sell) into a box and send it for FREE.
  4. We’ll pay for your iPad 9 trade-in the same day it arrives by bank transfer.

You can find out more about our service on our How it Works page. We also buy a huge range of other iPad devices, including:

We’re one of the UK’s most popular trade-in services, helping millions of customers turn their unwanted stuff into cash quickly.

Don’t just take our word for it, though. We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot based on thousands of reviews from happy customers, we’ve won ‘Best Recycling Service’ at the What Mobile Awards multiple times and we’ve paid out hundreds of millions too!

We’ve got your back when it comes to your trade-in too. We’ll give you 21 days to send your item to us, giving you plenty of time to upgrade to a new device, plus we promise to pay the first valuation we offer or you can request your item back for FREE!

If that wasn’t enough, trading in your tech with musicMagpie is smart for the planet too. We recycle 95% of the products we buy, with the other 5% used to refurbish other items. This helps to prevent e-waste, which in turn cuts carbon emissions, as well as reducing demand for new products and precious resources.

What are you waiting for? Use the musicMagpie iPad recycle service and get fast cash today!

There are a couple of steps you can take to help maximise the value of your iPad 9:

  • Keep it in good condition. We’ll pay more if your iPad 9 doesn’t have any scrapes, scuffs or dents!
  • Sell it as soon as possible. All tech loses value over time, so you’ll make more money if you sell it sooner!
  • Lock in the best price. Even if you’re not ready to send your iPad 9 to us yet, locking in your valuation protects you from any price drops for 21 days.

To help us pay you as soon as possible, we ask that you sign out of iCloud and reset your iPad back to factory settings before sending it to us.

Take a look at our guide on how to remove iCloud from your device, then follow the below steps to reset your iPad 9:

  1. Go to Settings
  2. Select ‘General’
  3. Select ‘Reset’
  4. Select ‘Reset Content and Settings’ then confirm you want to reset the device.

Sell your iPad 9 with musicMagpie today!

Sell Apple Goods