How much can I sell my used 3DS for?
“How much can I sell my 3DS for?” is a fair question to ask. Fortunately, you can still get a fantastic price for your old Nintendo 3DS!
Here’s how you can increase the chance of getting the best price:
- Look after your Nintendo 3DS by popping it in a protective case
- Trade it in as soon as you can (tech items depreciate over time!)
Plus, we’ll lock in the price of your Nintendo 3DS for 21 days, so there’s no rush and you’ll have plenty of time to complete your upgrade. Plus, you can also sell Nintendo Switch and trade in DS consoles with us too!
How to sell my Nintendo 3DS for cash
- First, get an instant price by telling us which Nintendo Games Console you’re selling and the condition it's in (don’t forget you can sell other items at the same time too!)
- Then, pop it into a box and send it for FREE
- We’ll then pay you the same day your items arrive by PayPal or Bank Transfer!
Want to know more? Find out more about how it works!
Can I sell my broken Nintendo 3DS console?
You can sell broken Nintendo 3DS consoles with musicMagpie! Be sure to mark it as “Faulty” before shipping it to us.
Want to know more? Get more information about our broken Tech trade ins.
Why trade in my Nintendo 3DS with musicMagpie?
Here’s a few good reasons to sell Nintendo 3DS consoles with musicMagpie:
- We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers
- We’ve won Best Recycling Service at the What Mobile Awards five years in a row
- We’ll pay the same day your Nintendo DS arrives
Plus, with our Tech Price Promise, you’re guaranteed to get the first price we offer or we’ll send your Nintendo DS back for FREE – no questions asked!