Sell My iPhone 14 Pro

Ready to sell iPhone 14 Pro? Please select the device you want to trade in.

iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro

Get a FREE instant price for your Tech


Put your stuff in a box (any box will do)


Send your stuff for FREE


Get paid by bank transfer!

Sell your iPhone 14 Pro with musicMagpie

We’ve made it super easy. Just follow these steps:

  1. Get an instant valuation by selecting the capacity, network and condition of your device.
  2. Pack it into a box and send it for FREE.
  3. We’ll pay you the same day it arrives by bank transfer.

To help you transition between phones, we’ll lock in your valuation for 21 days - that should give you enough time to buy your new phone, transfer everything you need to, then send your old phone to us!

You’ll also benefit from our Tech Price Promise. If we need to regrade and revalue your phone, we’ll give you the option to request it back for FREE.

If you don’t want to post your device, simply head to your nearest SMARTDrop Kiosk with your phone and get paid instantly!

You can sell almost all iPhone models with us, including: 

You can also sell mobile phones from Samsung, Google, and many more!

Are you still deciding on whether to upgrade to an iPhone? Check out 'iPhone 14 vs Samsung S23' on our blog for an overview of different models. 

Here’s why you should choose musicMagpie for your iPhone trade-in:

  • It’s super fast and easy. Just tell us what you want to sell, send it to us and we’ll pay you fast!
  • We’ve paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers.
  • We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot, based on hundreds of thousands of reviews.
  • We’ve won ‘Best Recycling Service’ at the What Mobile Awards six years running
  • We recycle everything you sell to us responsibly to reduce e-waste and protect our precious planet.

You’ll always get our best possible valuation based on the information you provide. There are a few things you can do to get even more for your mobile though:

  1. Sell it as soon as you can. Your phone will lose value over time, so sell it as soon as you no longer need it!
  2. Keep it in good condition. We pay more for phones without scratches, dents and bumps!
  3. Unlock your phone. We can pay you more if your phone isn’t locked to a network!

Yes, you can. All you need to do is select the ‘Poor’ or ‘Faulty’ condition when getting your valuation. You can find more info on our ‘Sell Broken iPhone’ page!

Here are the main things to do before sending your iPhone 14 Pro to us:

  • Sign out of your iCloud account (this is really important!)
  • Erase all content and settings
  • Remove your SIM card (and any other accessories like cases)
  • Unpair your iPhone from your Apple Watch (if you have one)

If you need more help, take a look at our guide to removing iCloud from your iPhone.

Absolutely. Recycling your iPhone 14 Pro will reduce e-waste (the world’s fastest growing waste stream), which means less pollution and less harm to our precious planet!

We recycle 95% of the products we buy and use the other 5% to refurbish other products, so you can rest assured your tech is being handled correctly when you trade in with us.

Trade in your iPhone 14 Pro the smart way!

Related blogs

Close up of a dark purple iPhone being held in someone’s hand.
iPhone 15 vs iPhone 14: What’s improved?

We've picked out some of the most noteworthy improvements between the two iPhone ranges to help you pick between iPhone 15 vs 14!

Read More
Bottom of an iPhone, showing the iPhone charging port with a USB-C charger and Lighting charger next to the iPhone
iPhone 15 improves data transfer speeds

Back in October 2022, the EU ruled for a one-size-fits-all charging port regulation to come into effect by 2024, but does this switch also come with higher data transfer speeds?

Read More
An iPhone box placed on a wooden table with colourful lights casting over it.
iPhone 15 colours: What are the options?

Keep reading to find out the full colour options for the iPhone 15 series, including the colours for the Pro and Pro Max models!

Read More


Looking for something else?