Where can I sell my Console?
musicMagpie makes it easy to trade in consoles you no longer play on. If you fancy upgrading your console or simply making more room - we make it easy to recycle consoles with our FREE, fast and easy trade in service!
What consoles can I sell with musicMagpie?
You can trade in a variety of consoles, including:
How much is an old Console worth?
Consoles pay out really well on musicMagpie. But like anything, prices can fluctuate depending on the market conditions, as well as the condition of your console.
Want to increase your chances of getting a good price for your old Console? Here’s how:
- Look after your Console - we pay more for items in good condition!
- Trade it in as soon as you can (consoles depreciate over time!)
We’ll lock in the price of your Console for 21 days too, so you’ve got plenty of time to send it to us!
How do I sell my Console?
- Get an instant price by telling us the condition and storage of your Console
- Then, pop it into a box (along with anything else you’re trading in with us) and send it for FREE
- We’ll then pay you the same day your items arrive by PayPal or Bank Transfer!
Can I sell my broken Console?
Yes! You can sell a broken Console with musicMagpie. Be sure to mark it as “Faulty” before shipping it to us. Find out more about our broken Tech trade ins.
What happens to my Console?
We’ll refurbish it or recycle it responsibly with a trusted recycler. This is in effort to prevent e-waste and prolong your consoles’ lifespan. It’s smart for you...smart for the planet!
Why trade Consoles with musicMagpie?
Here are a few good reasons to sell a Console with musicMagpie:
- We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers
- We’ve won Best Recycling Service at the What Mobile Awards five years in a row
- We’ll pay the same day your Console arrives
Plus, with our Tech Price Promise, you’re guaranteed to get the first price we offer or we’ll send your Console back for FREE – no questions asked!