How Much Is An iPad Pro Worth?
Here at musicMagpie, you’ll get an instant price in seconds for your iPad Pro!
Sell your iPad Pro for up to £500* today! The value of your device depends on the storage, condition and model.
*This price is subject to change and is based on a 512GB iPad Pro 2018 12.9 in good condition.
We’ll lock in the best price for 21 days, giving you plenty of time to send it for FREE.
How Can I Sell My Old iPad Pro?
It’s super easy to sell your iPad with us, just follow these steps:
- Choose the model you want to sell, the storage and tell us the condition of your iPad Pro - choose from ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’
- Put your iPad Pro into a secure box and send it to us for FREE!
- Don’t wait around to get paid! We’ll pay you the day we receive your item, thanks to our Fast Same Day Payments via PayPal or Bank Transfer
Head over to our how it works page for more information about the selling process.
How do I sell my iPad Pro for the best price?
Here are a few things you can do to make sure you get the best price for your iPad Pro!
- Look after your iPad Pro! The better condition your item is in, the more we’ll pay for it!
- Lock in the price so you’ve got enough time to upgrade!
- Sell your iPad Pro with musicMagpie as soon as possible to make sure the value doesn’t go down!
Why Trade In My iPad Pro With musicMagpie?
musicMagpie is the best place to sell your iPad Pro! We’re the UK’s #1 recycling service and we’ve paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers.
By recycling your iPad Pro with us, you’ll help reduce e-waste and save valuable materials - it’s smart for you... smart for the planet!
Plus, you won’t have to wait long to get paid, thanks to our Fast Same Day Payments.
Finally, our Tech Price Promise means you’ll get paid the first price we offer for your iPad Pro or we’ll return it for FREE.
How To Get iPad Pro Ready For Selling?
Before you sell your iPad Pro with us, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting your content and settings
- Erase content and settings
- Unpair any device that is paired to your iPad such as your iPhone
Check out our how to remove your iCloud account page.