Sell iPhone 15 for Cash

Thinking of selling your iPhone 15? Get an instant price, send it for free and receive fast payment with musicMagpie! Find out how much you can make when you sell iPhone 15 devices by selecting the product you want to sell.

iPhone 15
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Get a FREE instant price for your Tech


Put your stuff in a box (any box will do)


Send your stuff for FREE


Get paid by bank transfer!

Sell your iPhone 15 with musicMagpie!

There are lots of reasons to sell iPhone 15 models with us! Here are a few:

  • We’re the UK's #1 phone recycling service, recycling 95% of the products we buy and using the other 5% to refurbish other items. 
  • Our trade-in service is super fast and easy to use. Plus, you don’t have to worry about auctions, fees or unreliable buyers - just tell us what you want to see, send it to us and we’ll pay you for it quickly!
  • We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot with hundreds of thousands of reviews and we’ve paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers.

We’ll always give you the best price possible when you sell iPhone 15 models with us, but there are a few things you can do to make sure you’re getting the best value for your phone.

  1. Sell it as soon as you can. Phones depreciate quickly, so the longer you wait to sell your phone, the more value it’ll lose!
  2. Keep it in good condition. We pay more for phones without scratches, dents and bumps!
  3. Unlock your phone. We can pay you more if your phone isn’t locked to a network!

Yes, you can! However, you’ll need to remove Activation Lock and any accounts before sending it to us. You can find out how to do this on our unlock my iOS device page.

Absolutely! Just make sure to select the ‘Poor’ condition when getting your valuation. Please note: we cannot accept your phone if it’s missing components or is brushed, bent or snapped in half. You can find more info on our ‘Sell Broken iPhone’ page!

Before you trade in your iPhone 15 with us, you’ll need to sign out of your iCloud and remove all your information from the device. Here’s a step-by-step of what you should do before sending in your phone:

  • Sign out of your iCloud account (this is really important!)
  • Erase all content and settings
  • Remove your SIM card (and any other accessories like cases)
  • Unpair your iPhone from your Apple Watch (if you have one)

Head to our Removing your iCloud account page for more information.

Yes! E-waste is the fastest-growing waste stream in the world, polluting our land, air and sea with all manner of nasty chemicals. That’s why it’s so important to recycle your tech (that includes your iPhone) responsibly!

At musicMagpie, we recycle 95% of the products we buy (with the other 5% used to refurbish other items), helping to reduce e-waste, cut carbon emissions and save precious resources.

Of course! Trading in your current iPhone is a great way to cut the cost of your upgrade and protect the planet. Plus, we’ll even lock in your valuation for 21 days to help you beat phone depreciation!

As the iPhone 15 has just been released, we won’t see a new iPhone range now until next year. Take a look at our iPhone rumours round up to keep up-to-date on the latest on what we might see next year. If you’d like to know a little more about Google and Samsung’s plans, check out our mobile phone rumours article too.

Sell your iPhone the smart way with musicMagpie!

Related blogs

Person unboxing two iPhone 15 models, holding one in his hand showing front screen of device while the second device is lay face down on table
Do the iPhone 15 and 15 Pro look similar?

iPhone 15 leaks claimed the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro were set to look pretty similar. But do the two models actually look alike?

Read More
Bottom of an iPhone, showing the iPhone charging port with a USB-C charger and Lighting charger next to the iPhone
iPhone 15 improves data transfer speeds

Back in October 2022, the EU ruled for a one-size-fits-all charging port regulation to come into effect by 2024, but does this switch also come with higher data transfer speeds?

Read More
Photo of a range of iPhone models all placed on stands
How do I wipe my iPhone before selling?

Want to sell your iPhone but not sure how to wipe your data from your phone? Here are some easy tips on how to wipe your iPhone before selling it!

Read More


Looking for something else?