Sell Your Broken iPhone For Cash

To sell your broken iPhone, please select the model and capacity of your device from the list below then choose the ‘Poor’ condition on the following page.


Get a FREE instant price for your Tech


Put your stuff in a box (any box will do)


Send your stuff for FREE


Get paid by bank transfer!

Sell My Broken iPhone

Yes, we’ll still buy your iPhone even if it’s seen better days - you can even sell cracked iPhone devices!

Here’s a quick list of the faults we’ll accept:

  • Heavy signs of scratching and/or wear on device
  • Liquid damage
  • Any functional defect and/or intermittent issues

If the iPhone you want to sell has any of the above faults, select the ‘Poor’ condition when selling your device. You’ll notice that we pay slightly less for broken iPhone handsets… but it’s still better than leaving it in a drawer somewhere!

If you sell a broken iPhone without selecting the ‘Poor’ condition, our expert technicians will regrade your iPhone when it arrives and send you a new offer. This will increase the time it takes to get paid, so it’s easier to just choose ‘Poor’ when if you want to sell broken phones!

Unfortunately, you can't sell iPhone devices if…

  • It’s missing components
  • The body is bent or warped
  • The device is crushed
  • The device is snapped in half or damaged beyond repair

We still recommend recycling your device to help reduce e-waste and protect the planet. You can find your nearest electrical recycling site by heading to - there are over 3,000 locations across the UK.

Just follow these simple steps:

  1. Select the make and model of the device you want to sell. You can do this using the grid at the top of this page or via the search bar on the Start Selling page.
  2. Select ‘Poor’ when asked to describe the condition of your device. This is really important, as it allows us to process your device and pay you as quickly as possible. If you aren’t sure what condition your device is in, you can find a full description of each condition on the product details page.
  3. Choose how you want to send your item to us and how you want to get paid.
  4. Pop your iPhone and anything else you’re selling into a box and send it using your chosen send option.
  5. Our expert technicians will check it over and we’ll pay you the same day it arrives!

Find out more about how musicMagpie works here.

The iPhone is an incredible product that has changed the world in so many ways. Like all phones, however, each model is built using materials that can harm the environment if disposed of incorrectly.

E-waste, or electronic waste, is also the world’s fastest growing waste stream. Over 50m tonnes is produced each year, a figure that is projected to more than double to 110m tonnes by 2050.

So if you’re wondering “what’s the point of selling my iPhone with a cracked screen?”, there’s a very good answer: every single iPhone recycled, whether it’s broken or not, helps to prevent damage to the environment and build a better future for people and the planet!

Here are just a few great reasons!

  • We’ve won Best Recycling Service at the What Mobile Awards six years running.
  • We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot with over 200,000 reviews.
  • We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers.
  • Thanks to our Tech Price Promise, you’ll get the first price we offer or we’ll return your item for FREE.
  • We refurbish 95% of the products we buy, with parts from the other 5% used to refurbish other items.

Take a look at what our happy customers have to say about us!

We’re passionate believers in a circular economy where products are repaired, refurbished and reused to help reduce e-waste, save precious resources and cut carbon emissions too.

That’s why we recycle the products we buy responsibly. 95% of what we buy is refurbished and resold on the musicMagpie Store, Amazon and eBay. The other 5% is used to help give other products a second life.

So, in addition to making you extra cash, trading your broken iPhone with musicMagpie helps the environment too. It’s smart for you… smart for the planet!

Recycle iPhone and other tech devices with musicMagpie for cash today!

Trade in your broken iPhone with musicMagpie today!

Sell iPhone X
Sell iPhone 8 Plus
Sell iPhone 8