iPhone 14 Plus Trade In

Please select the device you want to trade in. You can sell iPhone 14 Plus models with 128GB, 256GB or 512GB storage.

iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Plus

Get a FREE instant price for your Tech


Put your stuff in a box (any box will do)


Send your stuff for FREE


Get paid by bank transfer!

Sell your iPhone 14 Plus with musicMagpie

It’s easy:

  1. Get an instant valuation by selecting the capacity, network and condition of your device.
  2. Pack it into a box and send it for FREE.
  3. We’ll pay you the same day it arrives by bank transfer.

We’ll lock in your valuation for 21 days, which gives you time to sort out your new phone before sending your old one to us! For your peace of mind, we promise to pay the first price we offer for your iPhone. If it changes due to a regrade, you can request your item back for FREE.

If you don’t want to post your device, simply head to your nearest SMARTDrop Kiosk with your phone and get paid instantly!

We buy a wide range of iPhone models, including:

You can also sell Samsung and Google phones, as well as mobile phones from other manufacturers.

Are you still deciding on whether to upgrade to an iPhone or Samsung? Read 'iPhone 14 vs Samsung Galaxy S23' on our blog for more information. 

Our trade-in service is super fast and easy to use. No auctions, no fees, no unreliable buyers - just quick cash for your old iPhone!

We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers. We’ve done this for a long time, so you can trust us with your trade-in!

We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot. Hundreds of thousands of people have reviewed us positively!

We’re award-winning! We’ve won ‘Best Recycling Service’ at the What Mobile Awards six years running.

We’re smart for you… smart for the planet! Trading in with musicMagpie helps to protect the planet by reducing e-waste. We recycle 95% of the products we buy, with the other 5% used to refurbish other items.

We will always give you our highest possible valuation based on the information you provide, but there are a couple of ways to get the maximum value from your phone.

  1. Sell it as soon as you can. Phone depreciation means your phone loses value over time. If you don’t need it, don’t hang onto it - sell it as soon as possible!
  2. Keep it in good condition. We pay more for phones without scratches, dents and bumps!
  3. Unlock your phone. We can pay you more if your phone isn’t locked to a network!

Yes. We buy almost all phones as long as they aren’t beyond repair. To sell a broken phone, just select the condition that best describes your device when getting your valuation. Take a look at our ‘Sell Broken iPhone’ page for more info!

There are three (or four, depending on if you have an Apple Watch or not!) main things to do before sending your iPhone 14 Plus to us:

  • Sign out of your iCloud account (this is really important!)
  • Erase all content and settings
  • Remove your SIM card (and any other accessories like cases)
  • Unpair your iPhone from your Apple Watch (if you have one)

Take a look at our guide to removing your iCloud account from your iPhone if you need a little help.

Yes! Recycling your iPhone helps to reduce e-waste, which is the world’s fastest growing waste stream. E-waste leads to the pollution of land, air and sea with toxic chemicals, so it’s vitally important that we all do our bit to reduce it.

At musicMagpie, we recycle 95% of the products we buy and use the other 5% to refurbish other products. This helps to power a circular economy where phones are repaired and re-used to cut their impact on our precious planet!

Trade in your iPhone 14 Plus the smart way!

Related blogs

Close up of a dark purple iPhone being held in someone’s hand.
iPhone 15 vs iPhone 14: What’s improved?

We've picked out some of the most noteworthy improvements between the two iPhone ranges to help you pick between iPhone 15 vs 14!

Read More
An iPhone 15 with a close up on the new Dynamic Island feature.
iPhone 15 models compared

Not sure which iPhone 15 model to upgrade to? Here are the iPhone 15 specs for each model to help you decide which one to buy!

Read More
An iPhone box placed on a wooden table with colourful lights casting over it.
iPhone 15 colours: What are the options?

Keep reading to find out the full colour options for the iPhone 15 series, including the colours for the Pro and Pro Max models!

Read More


Looking for something else?