Trade in Gaming Accessories

Please select the manufacturer of the gaming accessories you want to sell.

Sell Logitech Accessories
Sell Razer Accessories
Sell Thrustmaster Accessories
Sell ASTRO Accessories

Get a FREE instant price for your Tech


Put your stuff in a box (any box will do)


Send your stuff for FREE


Get paid by bank transfer!

Sell Your Gaming Accessories with musicMagpie!

We buy gaming keyboards, mice and controllers from major brands, including:

Visit the manufacturer pages to view the full range of accessories you can sell!

You can also trade in games consoles, controllers (including PlayStation controllers and Xbox controllers) and video games.

Trading in your gaming accessories couldn’t be easier. Just follow these simple steps:

  1. Select the gaming accessory (or accessories) you want to sell and we’ll give you a FREE instant valuation.
  2. Pack your accessories (and anything else you want to sell) into a box and send it for FREE.
  3. We’ll pay you the same day it arrives via PayPal or bank transfer. It’s up to you!

Thanks to our Tech Price Promise, you’re guaranteed to get the first price we offer or we’ll return your items for FREE.

There are a few steps you can take to ensure you’re getting the best price for your gaming accessories:

  • We offer our top prices for gaming accessories in good condition, so look after them!
  • If you’re upgrading, sell your gaming accessories before you upgrade - we lock in your price for 21 days, so you’ve got time to sort your upgrade while beating depreciation!
  • Talking of depreciation, make sure you sell your gaming accessories as soon as you can. Leaving them in a drawer somewhere for years loses you money!

We’re one of the most trusted trade-in services around, with an Excellent rating on Trustpilot based on over 200,000 reviews. We’ve paid out hundreds of millions to millions of happy customers and, to top it off, we’ve won ‘Best Recycling Service’ at the What Mobile Awards six years running!

Selling your gaming accessories to us is good for the environment too. We’re a key part of the tech circular economy, in which products are recycled and reused to reduce e-waste, cut carbon emissions and generally lessen the impact of technology on the planet. 95% of the products we buy are refurbished and re-sold, with the other 5% used for parts to refurbish other items - so you can trade with us knowing you’re doing your bit for the planet.

It's smart for you... smart for the planet!