iPhone 15 Plus Trade In

Thinking of selling your iPhone 15? Get an instant price, send it for free and receive fast payment with musicMagpie! Find out how much you can make when you sell iPhone 15 devices by selecting the product you want to sell.

iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Plus

Get a FREE instant price for your Tech


Put your stuff in a box (any box will do)


Send your stuff for FREE


Get paid by bank transfer!

Sell your iPhone 15 Plus with musicMagpie!

It couldn’t be easier to sell iPhone 15 Plus models with us! Just follow the easy steps below to trade in your iPhone 15 Plus:

  1. First, tell us the capacity and condition of your iPhone 15 Plus to get an instant price. No auctions, no fees, no hassle!
  2. Then, pop your iPhone 15 Plus into a box and send it using one of our FREE send options.
  3. With our Fast Same Day Payments, you’ll get paid the same day your phone arrives by bank transfer.

If you don’t want to post your device, simply head to your nearest SMARTDrop Kiosk with your phone and get paid instantly!

For more information on selling your iPhone 15 Plus, check out our how it works page. You can also head to our 'Sell My Phone' page to find out what other phone models you can sell with us!

Want to know why you should choose musicMagpie to sell iPhone 15 Plus and other devices? Here’s why:

  • We're the UK's most trusted mobile phone recycling service with multiple awards under our belt including Best Recycling Service at the What Mobile Awards seven years running!  
  • Our trade-in service is super fast and easy to use. Plus, you don’t have to worry about auctions, fees or unreliable buyers - just tell us what you want to see, send it to us and we’ll pay you for it quickly!
  • We recycle 95% of the products we buy and use the other 5% to refurbish other items, helping to reduce e-waste. 
  • We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot with hundreds of thousands of reviews and have paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers.

If that wasn’t enough, we guarantee to pay the first price we offer for your iPhone trade in or we’ll return it to you for FREE. So why wouldn’t you? It’s smart for you and smart for the planet!

We’ll always give you the best possible price for your iPhone 15 Plus, but there are a few things you can do to make sure you’re getting the best value for your device.

  1. Phones depreciate quickly, so try to sell your phone as soon as possible to avoid it losing value!
  2. We pay more for phones without scratches, dents and bumps, so take good care of your device!
  3. We can pay you more if your phone isn’t locked to a network, so try to unlock it before selling!

Yes, you can! Just remember to select the ‘Poor’ condition when filling in the details of your device. Please note: we cannot accept your phone if it’s missing components or is brushed, bent or snapped in half. You can find more info on our ‘Sell Broken iPhone’ page.

Before you trade in your iPhone 15 Plus with us, there are a few things you’ll need to do:

  • Sign out of your iCloud account
  • Erase all content and settings
  • Remove your SIM card (and any other accessories like cases)
  • Unpair your iPhone from your Apple Watch (if you have one)

Head to our Removing your iCloud account page for more information.

Sell your iPhone the smart way with musicMagpie!

Looking for something else?