How much can I sell my iPhone 7 for?
The value of your iPhone 7 will depend on its condition and how much storage it has. Our three conditions are ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’. The network of the phone will also impact the price.
How to sell your iPhone 7
Selling your iPhone 7 has never been easier! Simply follow these steps:
- State the capacity of your iPhone 7 - choose from 32GB, 128GB and 256GB
- State the condition of your phone, get a FREE instant price with no hassle, auctions or fees!
- Put your iPhone 7 into a box and send it to us for FREE
- Our Fast Same Day Payments make sure you’ll get paid the same day your item arrives by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Cheque
Our Tech Price Promise guarantees you get the first price we offer or we’ll send your iPhone 7 back for free. For more information check out our how it works page.
How to clear an iPhone 7 to sell
Follow these steps to make sure your information is wiped from your iPhone 7:
- Sign out of your iCloud account before deleting content so you don’t lose anything synced to iCloud. For more information, go to how to remove an iCloud account.
- Erase content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Unpair your Apple Watch
Can I sell a broken iPhone 7?
If you are recycling a broken iPhone 7, make sure you set the condition to Faulty. We accept phones with cosmetic damage and cracked screens. For more information, check out this page on how to sell broken phones.
Why should I trade in my iPhone 7 with musicMagpie?
We are the best at what we do - this is why we’re the UK’s most trusted mobile phone recycling service!
We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot and have won tons of awards! Including Best Recycling Service at the 2018 & 2019 TechRadar Mobile Choice Awards and the What Mobile Awards ‘16, ‘17, ‘18 &’19.
We’ll guarantee to pay the first price we offer, otherwise, we’ll send your iPhone 7 to you for FREE! Trade in your iPhone 7 with us today!