The key points
- We only use your data for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We take all appropriate steps to protect your data.
- We will never sell your data to a third party.
- Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data (e.g. so we can send you special offers or news about our products and services that we think would be of interest to you), you can withdraw consent at any time.
- If we don’t need your data anymore, we will either anonymise it (e.g. retain your data to help us assess how people use us so that we can improve our services but make sure that you can no longer be identified from that information) or we will securely delete it.
When you are using our musicMagpie website and services, the data controller is Entertainment Magpie Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 06277562 and whose registered office address is at musicMagpie, First Floor, One Stockport Exchange, Railway Road, Stockport, SK1 3SW.