Google Pixel 7 Trade-in

Thinking of making a Google Pixel 7 trade-in or selling your Google Pixel 7 Pro? Get an instant price, send it for free and receive fast payment with musicMagpie! Find out how much you can make by selecting the product you want to sell.

GOOGLE  Pixel 7
GOOGLE Pixel 7
GOOGLE  Pixel 7 Pro
GOOGLE Pixel 7 Pro
Price

Get a FREE instant price for your Tech

Box

Put your stuff in a box (any box will do)

Send

Send your stuff for FREE

Spend

Get paid by bank transfer!

Sell your Google Pixel 7 with musicMagpie

It’s super easy to carry out a Google Pixel trade in with us! Just follow these steps:

  1. Select your device, storage and choose from three conditions
  2. Pop your Google Pixel 7 into a secure box and send it for FREE
  3. Get paid the day it arrives via bank transfer, thanks to our Fast Same Day Payments 

If you don’t want to post your device, simply head to your nearest SMARTDrop Kiosk with your phone and get paid instantly!

Head over to our how it works page for more information about trading in.

You can also sell other Google Pixel models with us for extra cash, including:

Not only have we won Best Recycling Service at the What Mobile Awards six years running, but we’re also trusted by millions of happy customers!

Here are just some of the reasons why you should trade in your phone with us: 

  • We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot 
  • Our Tech Price Promise means we’ll pay you the first price we offer or we’ll return your device for FREE!
  • We’ll lock in the best price for 21 days, giving you plenty of time to upgrade 
  • We help reduce e-waste by recycling 95% of the tech we buy, using the other 5% for parts 
  • We’ve paid out hundreds of millions to our customers
  • You won’t have to wait around to get paid, thanks to our Fast Same Day Payments 

Of course! We buy a huge range of phones from all of the major phone networks in the UK.

Yes, we’ll accept your broken Google Pixel 7, as long as it’s not missing components, bent, crushed or snapped in half.

If you’re trading in a broken device, make sure to categorise the condition as faulty. 

Check out our sell broken phones page for more information.

musicMagpie - the fast, easy and FREE way to sell your Google Pixel 7!

Looking for something else?