Google Pixel 6 Trade In

To find out how much your Google Pixel 6 trade in is worth, please select 'Sell Now' below.

GOOGLE  Pixel 6
GOOGLE Pixel 6
GOOGLE  Pixel 6 Pro
GOOGLE Pixel 6 Pro
GOOGLE  Pixel 6a
GOOGLE Pixel 6a

Get a FREE instant price for your Tech


Put your stuff in a box (any box will do)


Send your stuff for FREE


Get paid by bank transfer!

Sell your Google Pixel 6 with musicMagpie

We’ve made it super easy to sell Google Pixel 6 devices for cash. Here’s how it works:

  1. Select ‘Sell Now’ under the Google Pixel 6 option above
  2. Choose a condition to get a FREE instant price
  3. Pack your phone into a box and send it for FREE
  4. We’ll pay for your Google Pixel 6 trade-in the same day it arrives!

If you don’t want to post your device, simply head to your nearest SMARTDrop Kiosk with your phone and get paid instantly!

It really is that simple. Take a look at our How it Works page if you need any further info, or scroll back up to the Pixel 6 option at the top of this page to get started!

Did you know you can sell older Google Pixel devices with us too?

Take a look at our 'Sell My Phone' page for the full range of phones you can trade in with us.

We’re one of the UK’s most popular trade-in services, with millions of happy customers using us to turn their phones and tech into cash! Here are just a few reasons to trust us with your trade-in.

  • We’ve won ‘Best Recycling Service’ at the What Mobile Awards six years in a row!
  • Thousands of happy customers have rated us Excellent on Trustpilot.
  • We’ll pay the first valuation we offer or return your device for FREE.
  • We’ll lock in your valuation for 21 days so you have time to switch to your new device.
  • We help to reduce e-waste by recycling 95% of the tech we buy, with the other 5% used for parts.
  • We’ve paid out hundreds of millions for unwanted phones, tech, CDs, DVDs, games and books.
  • We’ve featured on Sky News, TechRadar, Money Saving Expert and more!

Yes, you can. We buy phones locked to all the major phone networks in the UK, including:

Yep! We’ll buy your Google Pixel 6 as long as it’s fully functioning. Just make sure to select the Poor or Faulty condition (whichever best describes your device) when getting your instant valuation. You can find out more about selling broken phones here.

musicMagpie - the fast, easy and FREE way to sell your Google Pixel 6!