We’re currently paying up to £100* for an unlocked Galaxy Note 8 256GB in good condition.
The value of your Galaxy Note 8 will depend on a few factors, including its current market valuation, but there are a couple of things you can do to make sure you’re getting a good price.
- Sell it as soon as possible to beat depreciation
- Sell it now and lock in the best price for 21 days
- Take care of your phone - we pay more for phones in good condition.
Thanks to our Tech Price Promise, you’re guaranteed to get the first price we offer or we’ll return your Galaxy Note 8 for FREE!
*Prices accurate as of 01/06/2021 and subject to change
Here are just a few good reasons to sell with us…
- We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot with over 180,000 reviews
- We’ve paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers
- We’ve won Best Recycling Service at the What Mobile Awards 5 years in a row
- We’ll pay the same day your Galaxy Note 8 arrives so you have cash to spend sooner
- You’ll get the best price we offer or we’ll return your Galaxy Note 8 for FREE thanks to our Tech Price Promise!
Here’s how to sell your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Get an instant valuation by selecting the storage capacity and condition of your Galaxy Note 8.
- Pop your Galaxy Note 8 and anything else you’re selling into a box and send it for FREE.
- We’ll pay you the same day it arrives by bank transfer or PayPal.
It really is that easy! For more information, take a look at our how it works page.
Plus, you can sell Samsung Note 9 phones, Samsung Note 10, the Galaxy Note 20 and other Samsung Galaxy Note phones with us too!
Here are just a few good reasons to sell your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with us...
- We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot and have paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers!
- We’ve won Best Mobile Phone Recycling Service at the What Mobile Awards… 5 times!
- You’ll get paid the same day your Galaxy Note 8 arrives!
- With our Tech Price Promise, you’ll get the best price we offer or we’ll return your Galaxy Note 8 for FREE!
Don’t forget, you can sell other Samsung Galaxy Note models with us too!
Yes, you can! If it has major cosmetic or water damage, select the Faulty condition when getting your valuation. Please note that we can’t buy phones that are snapped in half, crushed or missing components though!
Yes, we buy locked phones from all the major networks, including:
We pay more for unlocked phones however, so it’s worth unlocking your Galaxy Note 8 if you can!
We make sure that every tech item we buy is refurbished or recycled responsibly. This reduces e-waste, which in turn helps to protect our environment and build a greener future. It’s smart for you… smart for the planet!