Is my old iPod worth anything?
Yes it is, so trade it in the smart way with musicMagpie today! Get an instant price within seconds for your iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Touch. We’ll lock in the best price for 21 days, giving you enough time to send it for FREE. Got an iPhone or something else in the Apple family? Sell Apple products with us too!
How To Sell My iPod For Cash
It’s super easy to recycle your iPod with us, just follow these steps:
- Choose the model you want to sell, the storage and tell us the condition of your iPod - choose from ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’
- Put your iPod into a secure box and send it to us for FREE!
- Don’t wait around to get paid! We’ll pay you the day we receive your item, thanks to our Fast Same Day Payments via PayPal or Bank Transfer
Check out our how it works page for more information about the selling process.
How do I sell my iPod for the best price?
Here’s a few things you can do to make sure you get the best price for your iPod!
- Look after your iPod! The better condition your item is in, the more we’ll pay for it!
- Lock in the price so you’ve got enough time to upgrade!
- Trade in your iPod as soon as possible to make sure the value doesn’t go down!
Why Trade In My Old iPod With musicMagpie?
musicMagpie is the best place to sell your iPod! We’re the UK’s #1 recycling service, rated Excellent on Trustpilot and have paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers!
By recycling your iPod with us, you’ll help reduce e-waste too - it’s smart for you... smart for the planet!
Plus, thanks to our Fast Same Day Payments, you won’t have to wait long to get paid.
Finally, our Tech Price Promise means you’ll get paid the first price we offer for your iPod or we’ll return it for FREE.
Can You Sell a Broken iPod?
You can sell a broken iPod if it has any of the following faulty conditions:
- Not fully functional
- iPod freezes or crashes
- Pressure marks, liquid damage, dead pixels on screen or touchscreen doesn’t work properly
- The charging port, audio jack or click wheel doesn’t work (if applicable)
- Significant physical damage
- The battery doesn’t hold charge
- Make sure to remove iCloud account
We cannot buy your iPod if it’s missing components, bent, crushed or snapped in half.