Win a brand new iPhone – September/October 2018 competition
The following rules apply to your participation in our 2018 ‘Win a brand new iPhone’ competition (“Competition”). By entering the Competition you agree to these rules.
1. To enter: complete a musicMagpie trade containing at least one mobile phone within the competition period outlined below. We must have received your phone and paid for it for your entry to be valid.
2. All valid entries will be automatically entered into the competition. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid and disallowed. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
3. Promotion period runs from Sunday 9th September 2018 to Sunday 7th October 2018 at 23:59. All entries must be received within this time and by 23:59 on Sunday 7th October 2018.
4. Entry restrictions: The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, or if you are under 18 years of age, you have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s consent. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with the Promoter are not eligible to participate.
5. Prize: One winner will receive the brand new iPhone XS 64GB. This prize is subject to change depending on announcements from Apple and stock availability.
6. Prize Draw and notification of winners: One winner will be chosen from valid entries. The winner will be notified using the email address they used to create their musicMagpie account within two weeks of the Competition end date and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. All entrants must ensure they are contactable on the email address they used to create their account. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, they forfeit their right to any prize and the Promoter will select an alternative winner. Any further selection of winners will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion. Please allow 7-10 working days for receipt of your prize. This is an estimated time frame for delivery of the prize and is subject to availability at the time of the draw being made.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winners. By entering the Competition, the winners agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
11. Note in relation to Apple: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Apple.