Tag a friend Instagram competition T&Cs
The following rules apply to your participation in our 2018 ‘Win a £50 store voucher for you and a friend’ competition (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you agree to these rules.
- To enter: tag a friend on the musicMagpie Instagram post announcing the competition within the competition period outlined below. You and your friend must have an Instagram account for your entry to be valid.
- All valid entries will be automatically entered into the competition. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid and disallowed. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- Promotion period runs from Monday 19th November 2018 to Sunday 25th November 2018 at 23:59. All entries must be received within this time and by 23:59 on Sunday 25th November 2018.
- Entry restrictions: The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, or if you are under 18 years of age, you have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s consent. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with the Promoter are not eligible to participate.
- Prize: One winner and the other tagged person will receive a £50 gift voucher for the musicMagpie store valid for 3 months from date of admission.
- Prize Draw and notification of winners: One winner will be chosen from valid entries. The winner will be notified using the Instagram account they used to enter the competition within two weeks of the Competition end date and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. All entrants must ensure they are contactable through the Instagram account they used to create their account. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, they forfeit their right to any prize and the Promoter will select an alternative winner. Any further selection of winners will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winners. By entering the Competition, the winners agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.