Emoji Instagram Christmas Quiz 2020 – T&Cs
The following rules apply to your participation in the musicMagpie emoji quiz competition, as sponsored by musicMagpie ("Competition"). By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to these rules.
1. To enter:
a "" Ensure you're following @musicmagpie on Instagram
b – Comment the emoji film title in the comments to enter
2. Duplicate entries will be invalid and disallowed. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
3. Competition period runs daily from Monday 21st December – Wednesday 23rd December 2020 with prizes to be won daily. Deadline for entries is 11:59 per night BST.
4. Entry restrictions: The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with the Promoter are not eligible to participate.
5. Prize: 3 winners will receive a selection of DVDs worth up to £20 of their choice. Winners will be selected by musicMagpie staff.
6. Prize Draw and notification of winners: the 3 winners will be contacted through direct message on the platforms they've entered the competition with. They will be notified within 24 hours after the competition
6a. Winners must claim their prize within 7 days of being contacted.
7. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion. Please allow up to 14 working days for receipt of your prize after you've confirmed your details. This is an estimated time frame for delivery of the prizes and is subject to availability at the time of the draw being made.
8. The total value of your DVD selection cannot exceed £20. You cannot split your order and must use your prize allowance in the same order. The remaining balance cannot be carried over for another purchase.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
10. The Promoter's decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winners. By entering the Competition, the winners agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
12. This competition is in no way affiliated, associated with or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or any related organisations.