Mount Recyclemore Apple iPad 5 giveaway
The following rules apply to your participation in the Mount Recyclemore Apple iPad 5 giveaway competition, as sponsored by musicMagpie (“Competition”). By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to these rules.
1. To enter: add your email address into the field as instructed at the end of the quiz.
2. Competition period runs from Wednesday 21st July 2021- Thursday 30th September 2021. Deadline for entries is 11:59 on the 30th September 2021 BST.
3. Entry restrictions: The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with the Promoter are not eligible to participate.
4. Prize: Apple iPad 5: https://www.musicmagpie.co.uk/store/products/apple-ipad-5th-gen-wi-fi-only-128gb-space-grey
5. Prize Draw and notification of winners: the winner will be contacted through the email address they’ve entered the competition with. They will be notified within 48 hours after the competition ends.
6. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion. Please allow up to 14 working days for receipt of your prize after you’ve confirmed your details. This is an estimated time frame for delivery of the prizes and is subject to availability at the time of the draw being made.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winners. By entering the Competition, the winners agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
10. This competition is in no way affiliated, associated with or endorsed by Typeform or any related organisations.