Halloween giveaway 2021 – Terms and Conditions
The following rules apply to your participation in the Halloween giveaway across Facebook and Instagram, as sponsored by musicMagpie (“Competition”). By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to these rules.
1. To enter:
- Via Facebook:
- Like the musicMagpie page
- Like and Share the 2021 Halloween competition post
- Via Instagram:
- Like this post
- Follow @musicMagpie
2. Competition period runs from 29/09/2021 to 10/10/2021 at 00:00 BST.
3. Entry restrictions: The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with the Promoter are not eligible to participate.
4. Prize: A bundle of 20 DVDs – one set for each channel.
5. Prize Draw and notification of winners: the winner will be contacted via the email of the registered account they used to make the purchase. They will be notified within a week of the competition ending. The prize will be sent once we have confirmed the information we have received is correct.
6. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfill their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion. Please allow up to 14 working days for receipt of your prize after you’ve confirmed your details. This is an estimated time frame for delivery of the prizes and is subject to availability at the time of the draw being made.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winners. By entering the Competition, the winners agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.