Poundland Golden Ticket Competition Terms and Conditions
The following rules apply to your participation in the Poundland 2019 Golden Ticket competition, as sponsored by musicMagpie (“Competition”). By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to these rules.
1. To enter: Purchase a DVD from Poundland to be in with a chance of winning an iPhone 7 32GB. If the DVD cover has a branded Golden Ticket inside, you will be one of the winners of a refurbished iPhone 7 32GB from musicMagpie. To claim your prize, you will need to contact the email on the Golden Ticket, provide the unique code and retain your proof of purchase of the DVD for validation. Once validated, receipt of the refurbished iPhone 7 32GB prize will be arranged. The winner will have 12 months to claim their prize.
2. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid and disallowed. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
3. Promotion period runs from 8th July 2019 to 1st October 2020. All entries must be received by Thursday 1st October 2020.
4. Entry restrictions: The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, or if you are under 18 years of age, you have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s consent. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with the Promoter are not eligible to participate, including Poundland staff.
5. Prize: Twelve winners who have located Golden Tickets that contain a unique code within a DVD cover, purchased from Poundland and with a valid proof of purchase (receipt). The winners will receive a refurbished iPhone 7 32GB from musicMagpie. If the prize item is not available at the time of request, we reserve the right to offer an alternative. This communication will be made through email.
6. Prize Draw and notification of winners: Confirmation of the Golden Ticket, unique code and the proof of purchase will be validated following initial contact with the potential competition winner. Once validated, the winners will be notified via email within two weeks of the winning ticket being raised. All entrants must ensure that they are contactable on the same email address used for entry. Competition winners will have 12 months from the date of purchase to claim their prize. The prize will be sent once we have confirmed the information we have received is correct.
7. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion. Please allow 7-10 working days for receipt of your prize. This is an estimated time frame for delivery of the prize and is subject to availability at the time of the draw being made.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winners. By entering the Competition, the winners agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.