United We Stream x musicMagpie – Terms and conditions
The following rules apply to your participation in the United We Stream x musicMagpie competition, as sponsored by musicMagpie (“Competition”). By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to these rules.
1. To enter:
- Comment your favourite song and the reason why
2. You can enter across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as many times as you’d like. Duplicate entries will be invalid and disallowed. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
3. By entering the competition, you agree to your entry being shown on screen during the MCR Taking Requests live stream’
4. Promotion period runs from Friday 29th May 2020 to Thursday 4th June 2020 at 2pm BST.
5. Entry restrictions: The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with the Promoter are not eligible to participate.
6. Prize: 29 winners will receive a crate of ShinDigger beer. Winners will be selected by DJ Gareth and DJ Wingman. One more winner will be selected by DJ Gareth and DJ Wingman, who will receive both a crate of ShinDigger beer and an iPhone worth over £1k from musicMagpie. If the prize item is not available at the time of request, we reserve the right to offer an alternative. This communication will be made through email.
7. Prize Draw and notification of winners: the 29 winners of the crate of beer will be contacted through direct message on the platforms they’ve entered the competition with. They will be notified within a week after the live stream to arrange posting. The winner of the iPhone will be announced live on stream and contacted within two weeks of the live stream to arrange posting. The prizes will be sent once we have confirmed the information we have received is correct.
8. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion. Please allow up to 14 working days for receipt of your prize after you’ve confirmed your details. This is an estimated time frame for delivery of the prizes and is subject to availability at the time of the draw being made.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winners. By entering the Competition, the winners agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
12. This competition is in no way affiliated, associated with or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or any related organisations.