Where can I sell my HTC?
Want cash for your old HTC phone? musicMagpie is the best place to recycle HTC phones for cash towards your upgrade!
How do I sell my HTC?
It’s easy to sell HTC phones for cash with musicMagpie. Just follow these simple steps.
- Select your HTC, along with its storage, network and condition for an instant price
- Pop your HTC (and anything else you’re selling) into a box and send it for FREE.
- We’ll pay you the same day it arrives by bank transfer or PayPal!
How much is my HTC worth?
The price of your HTC depends on the market conditions at the time of selling. However, there are a couple of things you can do to increase the chances of a higher selling price...
How do I sell my HTC for the best price?
- Phones depreciate over time. Sell it as soon as possible to avoid your phone dropping in more value
- Look after your HTC and other electronic devices. We pay more when your devices are in “Good” condition!
Why should I sell my HTC with musicMagpie?
Here are just some of the many reasons to trade in HTC phones with musicMagpie.
- We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot out of hundreds and thousands of reviews
- We’ve paid out hundreds of millions to happy customers across the UK
- We’re the UK’s Best Mobile Recycling Service - so you know you’ll get nothing but the best!
- We’ll pay the same day your HTC arrives
- We care about the planet, preventing e-waste and rewarding our customers for their recycling efforts
Plus, our Tech Price Promise guarantees you get the first price we offer or we’ll send your HTC back to you - absolutely FREE!
Can I sell my broken HTC?
You can sell broken HTC phones with musicMagpie! Just make sure the phone is fully functional. When you come to valuing your HTC on site, make sure you select “Faulty” for an instant price.
Want to know more? Get more information about our broken Phone trade ins.
What will happen to my HTC?
We’ll refurbish it, or recycle them responsibly. This is so someone else can enjoy your old phone, or we can repurpose the materials for other devices which promotes a circular economy. It’s smart for you...smart for the planet!