How does Samsung Recycling Work?
Samsung recycling works by trading your Samsung device into a trusted buy-back service such as ourselves! We’ll provide an instant valuation, pay for your shipping label, and pay you the same day the device arrives at our warehouse!
Instead of keeping your old Samsung devices locked away, why not trade them in to musicMagpie and earn extra cash? Plus, you’ll contribute to a circular economy and give your old devices a new lease of life!
Perhaps you’re done with your Samsung and want cash to upgrade to a new one. Instead of keeping it in a drawer “just in case”, you could give it a new lease of life when you recycle your Samsung with musicMagpie!
What does musicMagpie do with old Samsungs?
Before we perform tests on Samsung devices, we’ll remove any casing or screen protectors that might have been left on them.
We give all Samsung devices a clean before we put it under a strict 90-point check system that checks for a variety of faults. It will also remove any personal data that might have accidentally been left on the devices.
We’ll then come back to you with a quote based on the checks we performed which will either match your valuation or give you a revised offer. Assuming all is well, we’ll see if the Samsung devices can be refurbished or used for parts towards another item under refurbishment. If we cannot refurbish your device, or have used all the parts needed, we’ll recycle it with an accredited partner.
Why should I recycle my Samsung?
The UK alone produces 25kg per person - way above the European average of 20kg. The planet is currently producing well over 50 million tonnes of e-waste - with phones being the main cause of this issue.
We all know that waste is terrible for the environment, so instead of keeping your phone “just in case” or worse - disposing of it unethically, why not recycle it with musicMagpie?
By recycling your Samsung phone, you can:
- Help preserve the planet’s precious materials
- Reduce carbon emissions that are harming the environment and vital ecosystems
- Promote a circular economy - where materials can be extracted from existing tech rather than mined unnecessarily.
Why recycle my Samsung with musicMagpie?
Did you know we're the UK's most trusted mobile phone recycling service awarded by What Mobile Awards for 4 years running? Plus, our customers have rated us Excellent on Trustpilot, where we have over 150,000 reviews. Basically - you can trust us to recycle Samsungs responsibly!
If that wasn’t enough…
- We guarantee to pay the first price we offer for your Samsung trade in or we’ll return it to you for FREE!
- Our Tech Price Promise means we guarantee to pay you the first price we offer for your Samsung
- We’ll lock your valuation for 21 days - giving you enough time to sort your upgrade!
- You can ship your Samsung in any box - absolutely FREE!
How to recycle my Samsung
It’s really easy to recycle your old Samsung!
- Tell us the capacity and condition of your Samsung to get an instant price. No auctions, no fees, no hassle!
- Then, pop your Samsung into a box and send it using one of our FREE send options.
- With our Fast Same Day Payments, you’ll get paid the same day your phone arrives by bank transfer or PayPal!
It’s that easy! If you need more information, check out our how it works page. Join millions of happy customers and recycle your Samsung with us today!
Can I recycle my Samsung with musicMagpie?