Before you send your Samsung phone or tablet to us, you’ll need to remove your Samsung account. If you don’t, your payment may be delayed.
Removing your account is quick and easy. Just follow the simple steps below.
Removing your Samsung account using your device
1. Tap the ‘Apps’ icon.
2. Open ‘Settings’.
3. Select ‘Accounts’.
4. Select ‘Samsung Account’.
5. Select your email address.
6. Tap ‘more’ in the top right corner and select ‘Remove Account’.
7. Tap ‘Remove Account’.
8. Enter your password and confirm.
9. Select ‘Remove Account’.
10. Your Samsung Account will now be removed.
Removing your Samsung account using your PC
1. Go to https://account.samsung.com
2. Sign into your account.
3. Click 'Find My Mobile'.
4. Enter your password and click Sign In.
5. Click 'Registered Devices' and select your device.
6. Click the trash bin icon and accept the disclaimer.
7. Your phone will be deleted from your account.